From the submitter poster abstracts, six (6) will be selected for a 15-minute presentation during the breakout sessions. To be considered for the presentation, your abstract must be received by Wednesday August 31, 2022.
- Symposium registration and attendance is required for participation.
- Abstracts received after the due date will not be eligible for oral presentation selection.
- The Review Committee will select 6 abstracts for oral presentation during each breakout session.
- Each abstract selected for oral presentation will be awarded $500 in the form of travel or membership reimbursement. Instructions will be emailed to the winners after the symposium.
- The winners will be recognized in the opening session of the Symposium.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit abstracts on research projects relevant to Precision Medicine and the Symposium themes; rare diseases, novel diagnostics, interventional genomics, cancer genomics, population health genomics, and ethical, legal, and social implications (ELSI).
- Abstracts should be 200 – 300 words in length.
- Submit abstracts here.
Selected talks will be notified by Monday, September 23, 2022. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.